Are you ready to impress your special someone? Make sure this Valentine’s Day is one that they’ll never forget when you bring your sweetie to the shore with a weekend away in Ocean City, MD! Break up the monotony of staying at home with a trip away to your favorite beach town.
You may be wondering what there is to do in Ocean City during the off-season. Don’t you worry about a thing because, at Ropewalk Ocean City, we have it all planned out for you to enjoy a weekend (and special Valentine’s Day meal) that you’ll never forget.
Top 5 Things to Do Valentine’s Day Weekend in Ocean City
1.) Enjoy A Great Dinner: At the Ropewalk Ocean City, we serve up the freshest ingredients and have the most delicious menu items on the shore. Enjoy classic seafood options or, share your entree with something from the steamer!
Pro Tip: Did you know that on Valentine’s Day Ropewalk is offering a special menu for you and your sweetie to enjoy? Choose from the following delicious entrees:
- Edamame tossed in an Asian glaze and topped with everything seasoning.
- Crispy fried chicken thighs tossed in a truffle hot sauce.
- Dayboat scallops served over quinoa, sweet potato, andouille sausage, and corn hash, drizzled with a tomatillo serrano sauce.
- Butter poached cod topped with a lemon cream sauce. Served with island rice and green beans.
- Pork ribeye topped with a roasted garlic marsala cream sauce. Served with mashed potatoes and green beans
Is your mouth watering yet? Us too.
2.) After Dinner Drinks: End your dinner with delicious drinks and a dessert! From our delicious signature cocktails to a large selection of wines and ales, check out our extensive drink menu!
3.) Book an Oceanfront Room: Take your weekend in Ocean City to the next level by booking an oceanfront room at a great price! From off-season specials to deals specifically catered to Valentine’s Day, you’re sure to find a great deal on your weekend stay.