If you’re visiting Ocean City, Maryland June 19 through 20, you need to know how to spend the OC Air Show weekend! The AirDotShow Live Tour is visiting Ocean City as its fourth stop of six destinations its visiting this summer.
The event is a tradition for many and missing it this year just won’t fly. Lucky for you, Ropewalk has everything you need to know to make the most of the out-of-this-world experience!
OC Air Show Events
The OC Air Show features all types of aircrafts and performers during the event including:
- U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds with formation and solo maneuvers putting on a high-energy and patriotic display.
- The F-22 Raptor Demo Team demonstrating the skills of the fastest and most maneuverable fighter jet in the world.
- The Socom Para-commandos is composed of volunteers from the Special Operations Forces of the United States Armed Forces.
The OC Air Show also offers different viewing locations available with ticket purchases.
- VIP Skybox: Above the crowds, you’ll enjoy the views from reserved seating with a 180 degree elevated panoramic view.
- Flight Line Club VIP: Enjoy the show and the beach under tents and umbrellas to shade you from long periods in the sun.
- Sand Boxes: Your own space on the beach for your group to watch the show separated from the crowds.
- Drop Zone Beach: Private ocean access, a narration of the show, music, umbrellas, and chairs for rent.
Wherever you decide to watch the show, don’t forget to stop by Ropewalk for great food and drinks to fuel up for your busy day or treat yourself after the show! Whether dining in or carrying out to your beach viewing spot, try our specialty drinks and order some fresh seafood entrees from our extensive menu.
We can’t wait to see you soon!